In today’s world, PAN card has turned into a necessity from an option. You cannot pay your taxes without it. You can’t even make big transactions if you don’t have a PAN card. For businessmen and tax payers, PAN card has become an inevitable document these days. Whatever transaction you make, PAN card is the most important document you’ll need in order to make the transaction. With the growing importance, the process of getting a new PAN card or PAN Card Correction Form have become easy as well.
All of us fill the NSDL PAN card application form with utmost attention and alertness as we know how important the correct details are. Still, no matter how attentive you are while filling the form, there’s still a slight chance that you might have entered one or multiple details wrong. There are instances when your details due to some reasons gets changed. So, if you have filled your details wrong or are willing to modify the old details to your new ones and want to change PAN card info, you can fill up the PAN card Correction Form Online.
PAN Card Correction Form – Change PAN Card Info
PAN card correction form is very useful to people who have mistyped their details while filling up the form or for the ladies who are married and want their name and other details to be changed. To Change PAN Card Info, you won’t have to go to any offline offices or complete any daunting formalities. The process for the same has been made a piece of cake.
Here’s how you can do it:-
1. Go to the official website and fill a form for Correction In PAN Card.
2. Now, make a payment through whatever method you’re comfortable with.
3. You can now download the pre-filled PAN card correction form PDF through the site. After you’ve downloaded it, print it out.
4. If you have two stamp size colour photographs of 3.5cm x 2.5cm, paste it in the form wherever it is asked. Make sure the photographs are recent ones and aren’t much older.
5. You’ll now have to sign at multiple places in the form. Make sure you sign properly wherever asked.
6. You’ll have to send certain documents to the address mentioned on the website. The documents are; self-attested PAN card allotment letter/PAN card copy/PAN card insurance, self-attested address proof, self-attested identity proof and self-attested date of birth proof.
If you want to know how your PAN Card is Made then Follow this.
Application forms for documents such as PAN card must be filled properly with full attention. PAN card is one of the most important documents these days. If you’re a businessman or a tax-payer, then, “one of the most” gets changed to “the most”. It serves as a unique identity. You won’t face any problems while paying your tax if you own a PAN card. If you have filled wrong info while filling up the PAN Card Application Form, you can get it corrected by filling up the Pan card correction form, attesting certain documents, pasting a couple of photographs and sending it to the mentioned address.